17 People mentioned at the end of 2 Timothy


2 Timothy 4:9-22

Demas
9, 10 Do your best to come to me quickly, for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica.
Crescens, Titus
10 Crescens has gone to Galatia,
and Titus to Dalmatia.
Luke, Mark
11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry.
Tychicus
12 I sent Tychicus to Ephesus.
Carpus
13 When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.
Alexander the metal worker
14, 15  Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done. You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.
....
Priscilla, Aquila, Onesiphorus
19 Greet Priscilla and Aquila and the household of Onesiphorus.
Erastus , Trophimus
20 Erastus stayed in Corinth, and I left Trophimus sick in Miletus.
Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, Claudia
21, 22  Do your best to get here before winter. Eubulus greets you, and so do Pudens, Linus, Claudia and all the brothers and sisters. The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment